Activities for everyone are suspended during the COViD-19 quarantine. Stay home and stay healthy.
- AA Meeting – Tuesday, noon in Fellowship Hall
- Scouts – Thursday, 7:00 PM
- Chancel Choir – Practice is Sunday, 9:15 AM
- Cub Scouts – Tuesday, 6:30 PM
- Faith Ringers – Handbell practice is Wednesday, 7:30 PM
- Pot-Luck Dinners – As scheduled
- Prayer Time – Saturday, 7:30 PM in the Sanctuary
- Walking Time – Thursday, 10:00 AM during the winter months
- Women’s Friendship Circle – 1:30 PM on the 3rd Tuesday of the month
- Yoga – Monday, 6:00 PM
- Type II Diabetes Support Group – 1st Mon. 7:00 PM
YOGA for Beginners at NFUMC
We have Yoga for Beginners in Fellowship Hall on Monday nights .from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. We use a DVD, so it is free. Bring a yoga mat or a beach towel to use in class. Wear comfortable/stretchy clothes. Yoga time is open to anyone who is interested. Please call Kathy Hayes, 724-235-0202 if you have any questions.